Monday, February 21, 2011

My CTS interview .

I got to be blogging this because this is disaster experience to me. I have been to tirupathi . Last Monday , suddenly on Wednesday i got the mail from cts to attend for the technical interview . With a great effort after traveling for about 14 hours i reached here and i gave my interview . I am done with all the three rounds but still i couldn't make it to the final list . Definitely what the hell can i do if the interview person asks me how a digital camera works or how a micro wave owen works . I am an electronic graduate yes of coarse but this does not mean i know every electronic good . Right now i am not really obsessed but now enough has happened i am looking forward for my joining into TCS . I can't answer every time that i am still waiting for my joining .

No comments:

Post a Comment