Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Local Train is fun


Since my childhood ,until my graduation i stayed in Hyderabad but i never got a chance to take train , every time i use to travel by bus but only after graduation i started to travel by local train . I had this habit of foot-board traveling in the bus during my intermediate . It was not a big fun but i use to do that because many of my friends even do that . I was grown up enough when i started traveling by train and i avoided foot-board travel thinking that it is dangerous . But yesterday i got this chance of foot board traveling . Believe me its totally a different feeling when you watch the running track beside you and if it is during afternoon the cool breeze kisses you every time and what not you will find JANNAT(heaven). And specially when you are crossing a bridge you can find no land under our legs and feel like flying .
Definitely foot-board traveling is not good but still once in a while with good care it feels good and makes you free from all the tensions . I loved the feeling and hence i am blogging this .

--RajTlak

No comments:

Post a Comment