Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Runnn

Yes run as much as u can , as long as u can, with as much of fire as u have, taking all the support u have, That is what life is been teaching me since my child hood. What is this crap called burning desire it is crap for me because i am totally mistaken or mislead regarding the exact theme what burning desire is all about. Its been common thing happening to me , dreaming high and not working enough . This has been a regular comment that i make it for myself almost tired of doing this . Let me try to open myself surely i had ego . Yes its the ego which asks me why not u. Yes that ego well question me don't u have that capacity . Yes that ego lures me about the sweet taste of heights which can be felt after u reach your goal . That ego which will make my mother feel proud that finally my son is an achiever too. Yes that ego is good for me because it implants confidence in me.
Yup your failure or lagging will try to portray ur mistakes that u tend to commit because u only look at ur mistakes when u fail. Why shouldn't i look at my positives . It gets even difficult to recognize a positive thing when u fail it will be equally close to negative thing . And after all besides this recognition . Its also how u pretend and how u display ur self is equally important because its that ur whole physical body shows ur presence . And not but not the least ur words make impact too. I am down under for now , I am not making the most of things i had with for now . but this cant be guaranteed . Definitely i ll bounce back one day .. But i pray god that still even will persist with the same meaning of ego which i know right now...

Venting out some emotions , coz these blogs are more than inspiration for me so i share ,i learn ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment