Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I lost my pocket guide

This might be a strange heading to start with yesterday i lost my phone Nokia 3110c . Hmmm my phone is more that something which is help ful in keeping in touch with my friends. It has helped me in a lot of ways i bought it during early in my second year of b.tech . I loved it a lot despite of some problems . I ll try to ameliorate the way i lost my phone it was bizzaring one for me . I am writing my first internal of last semister of my engineering and i had two exams yesterday and it was during the second exam time was around 3.30 . After completion of the theory exam we were waiting for the objective type and suddenly Madhu my dearest friend started playing holi with my class mates and this Balakrishna sir (examination incharge ) . Came there running with objective papers in his hands and we rushed into class so as to complete the exam . Madu came to exam hall with the same hands and that was totally filled with colors he couldn catch the paper with his hand so he is trying to remove his cell phone in hes pocket to use as paper weight , and i just took my phone and i placed on his paper . I never thought that it is going to be the last time that i will touch my phone . Madhu in a mood to celebrate he went out as soon as he completed his and myself as if i am writing my exam superbly i was trying to attemt all the questions and forgot about my phone . I came out of the examination hall and i realized that my phone is not in my pocket immediately i asked madhu and he was too busy at that time . Initially i was not tense because i thought all the guys who are in the exam hall are my class mates and can be trusted enough . And guess what i am trying to call my phone answer is switched off. As i activated the call divert option ,message was not exactly Switched off . This is the last thing that can happen to me to loose the entire trust that i paid on my friends . Every one started to rush to their home .
I have to pity myself that other that the lecturer i had no one to suspect. Definately its totally absurd if some one of my class are the thiefs . Because i never had any tiffs with any of my class mates. Its been a long time since i lost anything other that a pen or a pensil . And this loss is hurting me alot because my cell phone has helped me a lot in learning english coz for every now and then i use to check out my english meanings . I mean i had english dictionary installed in it .................... GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment