Monday, January 25, 2010

My project

This might be an awkward way of starting my blog but i should do this because its almost great grief coming from my bottom of my heart . With a lot of hopes and deep interest i started my final sem of my b.tech . What not i started searching many things to make my project to be a memorable one for my rest of life. Suddenly everything were crushed because of my hod .He is a big jerk i have ever seen , this expression is just something like comment ,i had every reason for saying this because when me along with my classmates started to request him that we wanted to do our projects in an other institute that we thought is good enough , As a grown up guy i tried to understand my self that my hod might be right ,not just that he is hod he is elder to me but these answers are not restricting me to think against him. Because i faced all those hell problems in the institute which is suggesting sorry i should say forcing to join even after explaing them clearly i couldn make him convinced. Its almost like i lost patience at one point of time ,but still i have to stand up not just because for marks but for telling myself that its a subtle thing called life ,which looks alluring ,but actually not in reality

No comments:

Post a Comment