Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Motivation

The whole day i just wasted that is what my opinion. i should study for my exam but couldn make up my mind atleast to reach books. what is the problem with me , i find myself that i need some sort of motivation,what is motivation , ridiculous is it not silly to wait for some one to say that you should do ur work . When i am waiting for others to motivate me its like i am robot or something else waithin for getting recharged. The only thing needed is that i should do the things that i am suppose to do , since yesterday i started to write down the prime work that i should do and i could find only 2 to 3 not more than that . If at all i couldn manage to complete those works where am i heading to .
Waiting for some one to instigate you to do something is not possible all the time . There is a saying in TELUGU " ADAGANIDE AMMAINA ANNAM PETTADU" its says that even ur mom will not give you food untill u ask her . If this is the case with my mom what the hell others can do ..... Definately i may end up my post today in a negative sense difinately my next post will be whoosing with confidence. Its just that work i do will boost my confidence..
love
tilak

No comments:

Post a Comment