Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Revealing Actor In ONe

Since 2 days there is buzz around about the burder of young girl Vaishnavi. She looked pretty. She dead just because of the degradation of the human values . Killer responseble in her death was actually blood related to the vitim in an illegal way. Frankly speaking i am not aware of the whole story . But i am qoting this to my knowledge.. Coming to the poing , I started of my post as buzz around, it should not be the article like this should be started but that the reality in man or let me take it as me. I am sending my condolence for her. But in reality that case has nothing to do more than condolence. What i want to exhibit in this blog is the hype that is created by media. Will there be justice for the victim by killing person who killed her? .........
I am not suppose to talk about the murder its not just i am an engineer but also i am poor at knowing the sections as per indian peanal court. But to the extend of philosopy what i think is that these are the situations where ,when they are displayed , they will ask for or drag grief that is there in the humans. If situations like this occur reacting and sending the condolence or to some extent doing the help that is there with in you is good enoungh and adorable . But how good is that to display the grief as if the victim is u best friend or person belonging to ur family . It is not the cruel comment but its the ralit which has to realized. I could see people of my family dwelling on her death its almost like ridiculous for me . I think this is the time where the fine actor in all of us come out . Because these type of situations will actually ask for such things and as part of the big phrase HUMANITY this come out , which actually not humanity. If u can go help the needy or else do the things which u ought to do. After the invasion of electronic media into the lifes of human lifes these things are creating a lot of importance , But for me i think its not good , ofcource media has lot of things to do , but they are doing more than things which they are ought to do. As a result here we are sitting in hyderabad an thinking about the things hapenning about 300 km away with no relation to either victim either personally or in the common sense.
After all they it obvious that u cant expect every one to think the way i am expecting , it will be harsh if i say this. What i end up saying is that do the things which we are suppose to do and showing a bit humanity along is good enough , I can say more than good enough because



IT IS EASY TO COMMENT OR ADVICE BUT IT IS REALLY HARD TO PRACTICE
TILAK........







No comments:

Post a Comment